Fall Festival 2019 will be held on Friday, October 25th, from 5:30pm – 9pm
It’s getting to be that time of year again! We are only 6 weeks away from one of our biggest fundraisers here at the school. A few things have changed this year that we wanted to make you aware of:
- The Fall Festival will be held in the Church parking lot. No more crowded hallways!
- We are expanding the food options to include more of your favorites.
- Water Balloon Toss is new this year – you get to try and soak one of the faculty and staff here at the school! (Mrs. Riney is up first!) We have added other new games as well.
- Wristbands will be sold again this year and will get you access to all the booths! (except the Cakewalk and Water Balloon Toss – separate tickets are needed for those)
- Booth Sponsors are needed this year – want to sponsor a booth or know someone who does? Cost is $75 with a sign displaying who sponsored it
- Arts and Crafts Booths for sale this year – Cost is $50 plus 5% of sales
- More details coming soon! If you would like to help with Fall Festival, contact Chair Darren James at email@example.com