As CTK family members, we all have expectations and opportunities to raise money for our beloved school. Our annual For The Love campaign outlines the ways that every family commits to raising money as part of your enrollment at CTK, but also ways that each family can tailor fundraising to their personal preferences. This makes fundraising a bit more family-led instead of predetermined, and gives each family an opportunity to raise the annual family-goal in a way that best fits their needs!
The For the Love Campaign was created during the 2020-2021 by parent volunteers as part of CTK’s Home and School Association to help encompass all fundraising efforts to encourage each family to raise or donate a total of $650, in addition to offering ways to “opt out” of participating in the selling of catalog items and/or raffle tickets so that you are not “bothered” at the time of the event, yet the school could still benefit from your donations.
We have made a video that outlines all of this year’s fundraising opportunities and expectations, and hope that it will give you a better idea of how this all works! The goal is to help families understand the For The Love campaign before the fun begins. Click here to watch: https://youtu.be/wcZNS8ksNkc
This year, fundraising & giving opportunities include:
- Seasonal dress days: These are designated theme dress days once a month with participation fee of $3 per child or $25 per child for the entire year. There is a family cap of $75.
- SCRIP – gift cards: Gift cards from many different companies, the gift card equals the entire amount you pay and the company gives a % back to the school. See an online tutorial on the school website.
- Fall Festival participation & raffle: Includes a small raffle in which you can purchase or sell $25 worth of tickets
- Charleston Wrap Catalog Sales: Please notify whether you’d like to participate in the catalog fundraising or opt out with $150 dollar fee
- Catholic Schools Week Big Raffle (required event) – Pay upfront for $200 worth of tickets with your family name or sell your required tickets; tuition incentive for selling extra tickets
- For the Love of Your Teachers Donation: Donate $ for TAC to show love to teachers and staff
- Charitable Gift: Monetary donation towards your family goal
“Opt out” payments are time sensitive. We kindly request that if you would like to pay upfront, please pay by the following due dates:
Charleston Wrap Catalog Sales: pay $150 by 10/1/21
Fall Festival Raffle: Pay $25 by 10/18/21
Catholic Schools Week Big Raffle: Pay $200 by 1/31/22
For credit/debit card or PayPal payments, please consider adding the transaction fee (+3.75%) in addition to the donation amount so that your full donation can be applied to your family goal.
Notification of your participation via completion on Google Forms was due September 8th, but it is not too late to complete your form if you have not already! Please use this link: https://forms.gle/77pfmyWesmEoJtQNA This form also can be printed for completion. If you need assistance, please contact us!
For additional information, questions or support, please contact: Reyna Hester by text @ 480-797-0080 or Home & School Association President Laura Zupancic by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text: 806-773-4170