As a reminder, all families are required to sell a minimum of twenty (20) raffle tickets, at $10 each, unless you paid the opt-out fee in August. If you would like to have your tickets sent home with your student, please click here for a permission letter to fill out and return to school: Raffle Ticket Student Pickup Letter
If you need an opportunity to sell your tickets before the turn-in deadline, Monday, 1/27, ticket sales will be done before and after CTK Cathedral masses the weekend of 1/18-1/19 as well as 1/25-1/26. Two to four families are needed for each mass (Saturdays at 5:30 and Sundays at 9:00am, 11:30am & 4:30pm). Contact raffle chair Reyna Hester at the number below to sign up.
Once again, Christ the King Cathedral School Administration is offering a tuition incentive for selling tickets above and beyond the minimum requirement. Please review the following details of the incentive:
- Families that sell a minimum of 50 raffle tickets will receive a $150 tuition credit toward 2020-2021 tuition.
- Additional tickets sold above the 50-ticket incentive minimum will earn the family another $5 tuition credit per ticket sold, also applied toward 2020-2021 tuition. (For example, a family that sells 100 tickets will receive a $400 tuition credit.)
- Tickets must be turned in by 4:00 pm on Monday, January 27, 2020 in order to qualify for the incentive and to give the committee time to log all tickets.
- Tuition credits cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Tuition credits will be forfeited if the family does not enroll at Christ the King Cathedral School for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Administration has oversight for issuance of all tuition credits.
The drawing for raffle prizes will be held on Friday, January 31, 2020 at the Catholic Schools Week Celebration Dinner & Dance.
If you need to turn in sold tickets stubs with payment and/or pick up additional tickets, please see Mrs. Guzman in the front office, or you can contact the committee chair listed below.
Please help us make this the most successful year yet! If you have any questions, please contact Reyna Hester, Fundraising Committee Chair, at 480-797-0080 (text is GREAT!).