Strategic Plan SummaryRD Thomas
With the success of our school and your students in mind, CtK has created a strategic plan. Outlined on this page are guidelines to goals to help everyone to support both our school and your family.
- With attention to, continue to support development of Christ the King Cathedral School
- Also, support school-sponsored activities of all students
- As well as, offer support in all learning areas of CTK education
Teacher Support & Appreciation
- Promote Teacher Appreciation events (annual dinner, luncheons, birthdays, etc.)
- Accordingly, provide teacher aid at the beginning & middle of the school year for teaching supplies
- Continue to promote underwriting for teacher and student actions that improve school and student leadership development
- Inspire as many Teacher/Student/Parent suggestions as possible
- Furthermore, support ways to increase our teacher interaction in NCEA
- Raise parent support in Home & School activities
- Especially, Help parents feel “connected” to CTK through discussion, social events, and membership meetings
- Focus on volunteer (service) hours and guide, report, and recognize parents
- Also, seek ways to boost parent interaction
- Promote fundraising events to provide the funds for CTK school progress and school sponsored activities
- As well as, boost parent support in all areas of fundraising
- Also, Create more outlets to raise funds
- Raise parent awareness of Home & School’s donations to CTK through discussions on budgeting and business.
- Lastly have FUN with all our efforts and adventures!