In order to qualify for the raffle sale tuition credit incentive, tickets must be returned by Monday, 1/21/19! ALL tickets should be returned to the school office no later than Wednesday, 1/23/19 to allow for the fundraising committee to log tickets for the drawing on Saturday, 1/26.
If you would like to sell your tickets after CTK Cathedral Masses THIS weekend (1/19-20), please contact Tricia Wanjura at firstname.lastname@example.org or text to 806-438-9352 to sign up ASAP.
Still need details? Here they are: There are some fabulous prizes for this year’s raffle – including several Caribbean vacation destinations! As a reminder, as part of your tuition agreement, ALL families are required to sell a minimum of twenty (20) raffle tickets, at $10 each, unless you paid the opt-out fee earlier this year. If you would like to sell your tickets after CTKC weekend masses either 1/13 or 1/20, contact Katy Skinner (contact info below) to sign up. NOTE: Families who do not sell & return payment for their required number of raffle tickets will be charged for unsold tickets plus a $100 penalty fee.
As previously announced, Christ the King Cathedral School Administration is offering a tuition incentive for selling tickets above and beyond the minimum requirement. Please review the following details of the incentive:
- Families that sell a minimum of 50 raffle tickets will receive a $150 tuition credit toward 2019-2020 tuition.
- Additional tickets sold above the 50-ticket incentive minimum will earn the family another $5 tuition credit per ticket sold, also applied toward 2019-2020 tuition. (For example, a family that sells 100 tickets will receive a $400 tuition credit.)
- ALL tickets must be turned in with payments by 4:00 pm on Monday, January 21, 2019 in order to qualify for the incentive and to give the committee time to log all tickets.
- Tuition credits cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Tuition credits will be forfeited if the family does not enroll at Christ the King Cathedral School for the 2019-2020 school year.
- Administration has oversight for issuance of all tuition credits.
The drawing for raffle prizes will be held on January 26, 2019 at the Catholic Schools Week Celebration Dinner & Dance.
If you need to turn in sold tickets stubs with payment and/or pick up additional tickets, please see Mrs. Guzman in the front office, or you can contact the committee chair listed below.
Please help us make this the most successful year yet! If you have any questions, please contact Katy Skinner at email@example.com or 806-239-0909.
Click here for a list of prizes: